Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Week In Review

I realized once we got home that we had several pictures on our camera that I didn't add to the blog earlier in the week.  So, I decided I would just do one big post of what has been going on in our lives for the last 7 days.  Some might be duplicates. 
ENJOY!
Dad just before the c-section
Me being rolled to the ER
Harper...just a few minutes old 
Getting to see my baby for the first time 
The grandparents (minus my dad, paw paw) seeing her for the first time 
Grandpa Ron (Josh's dad)
Check out his shirt
Dad and Daughter (remember, its like 1 am) 
Just out of surgery and back in the LDR

Our newest addition
Day 1 of Harper's Life--Lounging on Daddy 
SLEEPY! 

 Aunt Sissy came to visit
Day 2 of Harper's Life
 
Steph came to visit 
Getting her hearing tested while Bossy holds her.
She passed with flying colors! 
Carey and James came to visit 

Michael and Sarah came to visit 
Watching TV with dad
 
 Hanging out with Mom

Denise came to visit 
Posing with one of the many flowers she received in the hospital
(Day 3) 
First full day at home 
We are tired. That is why we use our hands to prop us up!
 
 My friend Audrey hooked me up with these shades...don't I look awesome?



No comments:

Post a Comment