Thursday, September 22, 2011

Going Home from the Hospital

We checked into the Hospital on Sunday, September 18th and were finally ready to go on Thursday, September 22nd. Everyone told me I would love the comforts of my own bed, home, etc...but I am thinking that I love the adjustable bed (with a c-section it's hard to get in and out of bed), the professionals available at the punch of a button, and the nursery to keep and eye on our bambino at night (except for feedings).

Josh and I (and my doctor and insurance) decided it is time to be parents and bring our little one home! Here we are getting ready to go home!
Posing with all her balloons
Her "coming home outfit" that her aunt aubrie gave her.
She had to be fancy to enter the real world...even if Josh, the nurse, and I were the only ones to see her!
Josh loading up the cart to load up the car
Ignore my beauty...and focus on the little cutie!
All ready to go!
The Meadows Family
Heading Home
In the car and ready to go!
Welcome Home Harper!
Welcome to your new room!

No comments:

Post a Comment