Sunday, September 18, 2011

40.5 Weeks

Well friends...it's time!  After several hours of "back labor", I called the doctor and she suggested I come get checked out.  As I was getting ready to head to the hospital (around 11 am), the back pain slowly went away.   We worried we were getting a head of ourselves by coming in...just to be sent home.  When we arrived, I had progressed one cm. 
(picture was right side up when uploading...not sure what is going on)
After checking everything out (and being 5 days "over due") my doctor decided we should stay.  I was totally fine with that decision

Now, I have received my epidural and am on pitocin.  They didn't need to induce, they just put me on pitocin to keep my contractions regular.
We will be sure and upload more pictures once the baby arrives.
At this point, it looks like she will be here after midnight.
My grandmother (grandma anna) was hoping for 9/19 b/c that is her birthday too!


No comments:

Post a Comment