Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Update on Us-24 Weeks

Baby's size? Just over a foot long and about 1 lb. 4 oz.
Weight Gain? No Clue-go to the Doctor later this week
Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity (thank you friends who have donated to the wardrobe), a few of my own empire waist tops and dresses.
Sleep? So so. I am starting to get uncomfortable...but once I reposition, I am back to sleep!

Foods I am loving? I am back to eating most everything. I even cooked the other day! Chocolate is a favorite...but I have loved it for 29 years!
Foods I am hating? Asian food

Best moment this month? Finally revealing the gender to my friends at my baby shower and settling on a name.  We are naming our little girl Harper Elizabeth.

Symptoms? Sore spot on my back...around my shoulder blade.  I am constantly walking around my office trying to stretch it out.  Also, I cannot make it through a church service without crying.  It is usually the worship music and baptisms.  I am a basket case!
Gender? A GIRL!

What I'm looking forward to? Having the nursery painted tomorrow!  We have one piece of furniture that we can move in once it is painted and the rest has been ordered.  I am excited to start getting the room all set up!

Milestones: 24 Weeks and Counting!

1 comment:

  1. Now that is one HOT MAMA! LOVE LOVE LOVE the name Harper:) SHe is bound to be cool!

    ReplyDelete