Monday, May 23, 2011

Concerts

Dear Harper,

You have been quite busy in your short little life.  In addition to 3 out of town trips, you have already experienced 2 concerts.  The music and artists couldn't be more different.  I am hoping that by taking you to different concerts, your own music interests will be well rounded one day.  I want to open your mind to all the music world has to offer!

Ah, who am I kidding?  I wanted to attend both concerts!!! Didn't really think about all that until just now.  Sounded good, right?  :)  Either way, maybe what I said up there will turn out to be true!  I know your paw paw would love to help open your eyes to the world of music one day!

April 19th, 2011: LADY GAGA-Monster Ball Tour
May 6th, 2011: Larry Gatlin & the Gatlin Brothers

Like I said, Pop Rockstar and Gospel Country Trio...couldn't be more different!

The last concert on the agenda will be NKOTBSB (new kids on the block with the backstreet boys).  I am was obsessed with the Backstreet Boys in high school and early college.  I am excited to take you to the concert later this summer! 

June 21st, 2011: NKOTBSB
Maybe I am not showing you much diversity after all! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment