Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Belated Birthday Boy

I am such a bad Aunt!  Dagan's 1st birthday was the first week of April and I am just now getting around to posting pictures.  Happy Belated Birthday Little Buddy!
Dagan had his 1st birthday at Peek-A-Boo Playtown. It is a great place when you are inviting kids of all ages!   
The fabulous cake is of course from HomeStyle Bakery
 Audrey stopped by to play and even modeled her party favor!
 I couldn't help but laugh everytime I looked at her in this hair!
 The Birthday Boy and his Daddy!
 Not so sure about this hat.
 Looks much better on dad!
 Not sure about this cake thing either.
 All his friends are excited though!
 Mr. Ice Cream, aka Uncle Brandon
Josh cleaning up D-man
(must be a first child thing)
 Audrey putting the moves on the birthday boy.
"I have made my move. Your turn Dagan." 
 Dagan responding with a hand on the back!
Such a cute little pair!
 Don't you love Dagan's birthday shirt?
You can get your own from Chasing Charlie
 Fun times with the decorations!
 "So much fun my thighs didn't want to let go!"
 Thirsty Grandma Anna!
 PLAY TIME!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAGAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment