Thursday, May 26, 2011

Babymoon Chicago-Day 2

Saturday, Josh and I had reservations on Chicago's First Lady for a boat tour.
Josh was so excited to take a tour through the city to see/learn about all the buildings.
**Warning** he was in charge of the camera.


Wow, I look beautiful, NOT!
Trump Tower ^ Probably one of his favorite buildings.














Oh, there I am again...looking beautiful!


After our tour, we had some lunch and walked around a bit.  We stopped by "Realtor Plaza" b/c I thought it would be a funny pic for my boss. 
After a power nap, Josh and I headed down to Navy Pier for the afternoon.  It was so cold down there, I ended up in Josh's shirt and my sweater...such a stunning combination.
We took the Ferris Wheel to the top...it started to remind me of the glass box in the Willis Tower. SKETCHY!




After another long day of sight-seeing and touring around town, we headed in for the night.  We had a few people recommend Lou Malnotti's pizza.  We ordered in and made a cozy relaxing date night out of it.  One thing we didn't do...get drinks.  So, in the pic below, you can see the "pizza oven" Josh made in our hotel room to keep the pizza warm while we got our drinks.
Such an Engineer!
Happy with his drink and the yummy pizza!
DAY 3 Up Next

No comments:

Post a Comment