Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The First Child

Being a middle child, I have noticed the slight analness organization of all the first children surrounding me.  My older sister, husband, friends that are firsts, and their oldest children have really opened my eyes.  I am sure this child that I am carrying will be Josh junior...the very stereo-typical first child! 

Over the weekend, the Elkins family stayed with us and I got a first hand look at what our little baby could be like!  This picture really sums up Jordan's first child, Evey.  
She found Mally's cage and dog toys scattered throughout.  She took the blanket out of the cage and organized each toy in a row, including the dog bowl.  After she was satisfied with their spot, she made sure to lock them in.  As soon as I busted out the blackberry, she turned and gave me a big smile!  I just love Evey and her organization!  I know Mally also appreciated her home being nice and organized for her return! 

No comments:

Post a Comment