Friday, April 29, 2011

Update on Us

Baby's size? The length of a banana--Roughly 11 inches

Weight Gain? 7 lbs

Maternity clothes? Mostly maternity (thank you friends who have donated to the wardrobe), a few of my empire waist tops,  bella band and regular pants.

Sleep? So so. I am starting to get uncomfortable...but once I reposition, I am back to sleep!

Foods I am loving? ummm...pizza?

Foods I am hating? a lot of stuff.  I am having issues with most meats.

Best moment this month? Finding out what we are having, feeling the baby move, and hitting the half-way point!

Symptoms? Sore back and losing my train of thought so easily! That drives me nuts!!
 
Gender? You will find out soon!

What I'm looking forward to? My shower to announce the sex of the baby!

Milestones: Getting to the 20 week mark and discovering more about the progress of the baby.

2 comments:

  1. You are the cutest! What about doritoes??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so happy for you and Josh!!!! You are the cutest pregnant momma ever! Happy 1st Mother's Day, I think it totally counts even if the bambino is still in the belly. :) ps I had a total disgust for most meats too, especially meat on the bone...buh.

    ReplyDelete