Friday, April 15, 2011

It's Like Popcorn

I have been wondering when I would feel movement from the little human growing inside me.  Well, folks, this week it happened.  I have heard it could be like flutters, popping popcorn, or seem like gas pains.  The other night when I got in bed (after hosting my sister's birthday party at my house), my body was finally quiet and still.  That is when I felt a little "POP!".  It came out of nowhere and I knew it couldn't be anything else.  Then, a few minutes later, I felt a few more pops.  It is amazing.  Josh is excited...but can't wait until he can also expereince these pops!   
It is very exciting and surreal at the same time. 
{Popcorn}

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful! Pretty soon Josh will be able to feel and see your little one too! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! So fun when you start feeling them move around!! BTW-Thanks for all your help yesterday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My Goodness!!! The baby had to make itself known!!!! It was a family gathering!!! How great is that childs timing? I am so in love with Baby Meadows already!!!

    ReplyDelete