Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Boy or Girl?

Josh and I go to the doctor in a few weeks to find out the sex of our baby.  We will know about 2 weeks before we will announce it to friends and family at my baby shower.  Once that announcement is made, I will be sure and post on the blog. Until then, I would love to know your thoughts.  I have posted a poll to the right of the blog.  You have about a month to cast your vote!
Will I be buying these?
OR THESE?
After you vote, comment here...I would love to know who thinks boy and who thinks girl!

6 comments:

  1. I am totally thinking boy because you seem to be feeling like I felt during the first half of the pregnancy. You also look to be carrying much like I was. It would be fun to have another boy for the boat next summer along with Mason and Gavin, but a girl for them to oohhh over would be amazing too. Oh I can't wait to hear what you are having!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally a boy! You just remind me of a mother of all boys! I cannot wait for them to fall in love with their momma. Boys and their mothers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know why it is making me anonymous...anonymous is P HUGG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIRL! I do not see you with a boy at all. Nor do I Jwayne. Maybe a boy one day, but this one's a girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely, positively, definitely...

    A GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHO CARES!!!!!! But,I am thinking.... a big brother for all the others!

    ReplyDelete