Friday, April 22, 2011

Gender Changes Everything

Josh and I find out the sex of our baby very soon.  While this is such an exciting time, but it freaks me out a bit.  Knowing the gender makes it very very real.  I know you might think I am crazy for not thinking it feels real now...which it does...but this is different.  I have been dealing with morning sickness for the last 11 weeks and just trying to get through my day-to-day life. This week, I have started feeling much better and can actually focus on upcoming days and make plans.  All this being said...this includes plans for the baby!


Knowing the sex means I am actually birthing a baby.  I am not just pregnant....I am having a baby.  Again, I know I sound crazy.  But having a gender makes it a person, and not just a baby.  Something that I can attempt to picture based off our baby photos and what certain members of our family look like.  It means I need to create a nursery, pick a name, figure out childcare, etc.  All these things I have been able to put off until "we know what we are having".  Well, that is finally just around the corner. We are so excited to be having a baby and to find out what we are having...but it can still be overwhelming.  So peeps, if I seem even crazier than usual...you will know why!

Yay for Baby Boy or Girl Meadows!

No comments:

Post a Comment