Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Josh and Registering

Back when we did our wedding registry, we figured a good place to start is bed, bath, & beyond.  We got the "list" of all things you need want for your wedding registry.  We started in the kitchen section.  We get to the knives. It was like Knife World over there.  Every kind, every price, every size imaginable.  This is where I lost my husband for the rest of the night.  He (and the guy that worked there) spent almost an hour discussing knives.  I took the "gun" and proceeded to register for everything else alone.

Fast forward 3 years and here we are again.  Registering.  He actually suggested it one night b/c my nausea was somewhat under control.  To Babies'R'Us we go!  Immediately, we walk to the strollers.  We knew of 2 we really wanted and began looking them. over.
Here he is modeling the handy "folding" technique for each. He is obsessed with the City Mini (the one on the left).  Anyway, we spend probably 30-45 minutes in the stroller section. 
I am starting to have flashbacks for B,B,&B. 
Oh no, here we go again. 
{we thought we would test the ride with Louis V}
Sure enough, as soon as I mention heading into other aisles, he says:
"I only really care about looking at strollers".  SHOCKER! 
I should have known better.
We end up casually looking over a few more items before heading home.  He needed a few more days to prepare for the full registry!
Boys and their Toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment