Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Half Way There!

Today I am officially 20 weeks.  It is very exciting to have reached this milestone for several reasons. 
1) I am starting to feel much better with just a little bit of morning sickness each day.  Major relief from what I was experiencing.
2) We had our 20 week appointment with a full anatomy scan on the baby and everything looks good.  The baby is healthy, progressing normally, and right on track.  A blessing from God!
3) We know the sex of the baby.  Like I mentioned before, knowing the gender changes everything for us. It makes it real, i.e. we have real conversations discussing "it", a name, the nursery, etc.  Sorry...still not sharing the sex.  I have a gender reveal shower in a few weeks and after that...the news will be out!
4) A real bump.  I have had one for a while now...but Josh is like, you really look pregnant now.  So, here are the long awaited bump pics!  Sorry for the poor quality...camera phone and in a friends office.  Also, please ignore my beauty...I know it will be hard...but on this rainy day...this is my attempt at business casual.

5) Josh felt the baby move for the first time last night.  He was starting to fall asleep and it was moving like crazy!  When I was placing my hands on my stomach, I couldn't tell if the movement I was feeling was on the inside or if I could really feel it move from the outside.  I figured he should try. Sure enough...after a few missed kicks or punches he felt one swift movement.  Pretty amazing!
6) Lastly,  I am just excited just to be halfway there!

1 comment:

  1. This just brought tears to my eyes! You look precious! Ah, miss you Gat! Cant wait to take baby Meadows to its first concert in June!

    ReplyDelete