Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What's in a name?

Our children have all family names.  Josh was very adamant about that. I just wanted names I liked.  I always knew I wanted to use Gatlin if i had a son, but that's as far as my "boys names" went. When I found out we were having two...I was a little stressed trying to come up with 3 more boys names.  I had no idea what I wanted.  Plus, anytime I suggested a name that Josh didn't like, he never offered an alternative.  After asking family members and tossing around a few ideas, a few tears, and a few vetoes, we came up with our sons names.

Baby A: Houston Wayne
Houston is from Josh's side of the family, named after his great uncle.
Wayne is Josh, Ron (Josh's dad), and Boppy's (my grandfather) middle name.

Baby B: Gatlin James
Gatlin is my maiden name.
James is from Josh's side of the family, named after another great uncle.



No comments:

Post a Comment