Friday, April 4, 2014

Meeting Ariel

For my first time out (can't drive for 3 weeks with c-section), I wanted to have a little date with Harper.  I picked her up from school and surprised her with play time with Ariel.
She was so excited!! We met up with my friend Kim, and her two daughters, Audrey & Mary Whitley.  Harper put on her Ariel dress and was mesmerized.  Seriously, she could not stop staring and following around Ariel. 



While the other kids did a craft, Harper just stood by Ariel. She was not going to be distracted by anyone/anything else!

I mean, look at this smile!



After our trip to see Ariel, we went to have dinner at Chik-fil-a.  Since it was just us, we had ice cream first! 

I was pleasantly surprised that she ate her chicken, fruit, and fries after the ice cream! :) 
What a great night I got to spend with my first born.  

No comments:

Post a Comment