Monday, October 7, 2013

Disney on Ice

This past weekend, we took Harper to see Disney on Ice.  I wasn't sure how she would do for a live show that was 2 hours.  We were very fortunate that a childhood friend invited us to her box.  We invited Nana to come with us. 

Our little Minnie Mouse ready for Disney on Ice.





While we were waiting, Harper enjoyed watching the booth with princesses.  I really think she thought that was why we were here.  She did not want to go to our seats. :)

Once we got inside, she was mesmerized.  She kept a very straight face, but gave the biggest applause at the end of each song.




This picture is by far my favorite from the night.





Overall, I am so glad we went!  She had a wonderful time and is still talking about all he princesses she saw.




I love this next video of Harper.  She loves the little mermaid and about halfway through she starts singing.  Her little voice makes my heart melt. 


On the last video, you can see Harper really getting into it.  She starts dancing and putting her leg up like the skaters.  Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment