Friday, September 27, 2013

School Birthday Celebration

Today, we finally got to celebrate Harper's Birthday at school.  She still cries when I drop her off, but I know the second I am out the door, she is having fun.  This was my best attempt at getting a school picture.

Later in the day, Josh and I got to join in the fun and celebrate with all her friends. 
Family Pic (it was football Friday at my work-please ignore the Jersey)
Really into her cupcake.

After cupcakes, Daddy had to go back to work, but I stayed around for recess.

Harper had a blast showing me all the things on the playground and getting to swing with Blair.

After recess, we went to hang out with Audrey and Mary Whitley.  There, Harper found a caterpillar.
The dads joined us for dinner out.
I would say Harper has really enjoyed her last we2 weeks of celebrating her birthday.  I am pretty sure she thinks it's her birthday everyday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment