Thursday, October 10, 2013

Last Spring

This is a blog post I had started last April when I found out we were expecting.  Below is a recap of what we went through this past spring.  

Tuesday, April 2nd, Josh and I got some unexpected news.  We're pregnant! We laughed in disbelief because it took so long to get pregnant with Harper...and we had not started trying yet.  After we got over the shock, we immediately prayed for this new life and addition to our family.  We were overjoyed! We also questioned the faint cross that means pregnant.
Are we or aren't we?
So, we took another test.  According to the directions, our crosses = pregnant!
YAY!!
WE WERE THRILLED!
but, just in case, we decided to take a digital test the next night.
Yep, It's Official!
We are pregnant.  Within the first week, I had already had one day of morning sickeness.  Let the good times begin!

**UPDATE: April 12th: Unfortunately, one week later, I started to have physical symptoms of a miscarriage.  We were driving to Alabama to look at a new car when it all started. One blessing during all of this was that I was with Josh. Even though we were on a road trip, I was so thankful we went through it together.  He was my rock and my support.   I was 6 1/2 weeks pregnant and so grateful that (if this was going to happen that) it happened early.  Josh and I know that God has a plan for us and our family.  We are excited at the possibility of expanding our crew and can't wait to see what God has in store. 

**UPDATE: April 17th: I went to the doctor and it was confirmed that I was pregnant.  My blood work looked good and in about 4-6 weeks, my body should be ready to start trying for our next baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment