Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Adults

Josh and I have had a lot of "adult" time lately...and I thought I should document it.  A few weeks ago, we attended the JDRF Gala downtown.  It was a black tie event and a lot of fun.







We also got a new car!  Josh sold my car on craiglist and for 2 weeks, we had one car.  We finally found the perfect car for our family, a Toyota Highlander.  We drove 3 hours to Louisville to purchase it. 
Josh modeling the 3rd row.
YAY! my new car!
Last weekend, we tackled a photo wall for our bathroom.
Our master bath is very small with limited storage.  We just recently added this cabinet (to keep medicine and stuff out of reach of little hands) and I thought a photo wall would be the perfect addition.
I called in my handy man and he got to work. 




I love the wall and the handyman!

This past weekend, we attended a wedding in Ohio.  Harper stayed with Nana & the Gov.  We went to see our friend Jason get married.  It was a quick trip up and back with our friends the Buckley's.

They are expecting their first baby in July.
Ran into our old pal, Blayne. 
The bride and groom

The wedding was beautiful and we had a great time!
Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Finch!

No comments:

Post a Comment