Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pillow Talk

Last week, at 3 am, I put a pillow in Harper's crib.  She had been sick off and on for about a week...which usually means she is up off and on in the night.  This particular night, I was so tired and all she wanted to do was be in our room.  She wasn't sleeping, so I wasn't sleeping.  Eventually, I  decided to try something else...I grabbed a pillow and put it in her crib.  In about 2 minutes, she was sound asleep.  


The next night before bed, we talked to Harper about her pillow and she was so excited.  Prior to her waking up last week, Josh and I had discussed a pillow.  It's not that big of a deal, just a little sleeping tool that might keep her at one end of the bed...to eventually move her to a big girl bed.  We aren't there yet...but figured this could help get us started.  Sure enough, it was a hit! 

Look at this Happy Girl on her pillow!







Every night since then, she was been so excited to get into bed!
This baby grows more and more everyday. Just one more reminder that my little baby is growing up and a beautiful little girl is appearing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment