Monday, October 17, 2011

New Adventures

Today was a day full of "new adventures" for little Harper. 
First, we ventured out in public and headed to the grocery store.
Clearly, based on Harper's face...it was thrilling!
I would say first grocery store trip was successful!
I am sure it wont be long before she has a melt down in there!!
I am enjoying it while I can!


 Next, we decided to bust out the Baby Bjorn!
Josh was outside working on his truck...so I thought I would put Harper in the carrier and see what he was doing.
(please ignore my beautiful face)
We thought Daddy should try it out too!
Heading up the driveway to get the mail!

I would say today was a great day of "Firsts" for the family!
P.S. she is officially 4 weeks old!

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Glad she was a good shopper. Gav never liked the carriers like our baby bjorn and I always wish he had since it looks awesome to be able to carry them around on you and get things done. She seems to enjoy it :) And can I just say you do not look like you just had a baby at all! Way to bounce right back!!!

    ReplyDelete