Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Halloween is clearly my favorite holiday!  I get my love for Halloween from my mother.  She always went all out for the holiday when we were little.  I remember being in elementary school and getting plastic fingers in my sandwiches, having spider rings in my book bag, and my mom always having the latest "make you laugh" costume or prop!  She even had fake bad teeth made from a dentist.  Yes, she is nuts!  Anyway the love for dressing up was passed down to me! 
If you have been checking the blog this week, you saw that Harper had a new Halloween outfit everyday. Since she isn't old enough to trick or treat or even sit up for that matter...we weren't planning on doing the whole costume thing (just that cute little outfit from over the weekend)...but Bossy wouldn't have that! Besides the  super cute tootsie roll...we had another costume she bought last year...the Woopie Cushion!




Cutest Woopie Cushion I have ever seen!

Side Note: I met Josh's extended family 6 years ago when his cousin slipped a woopie cushion under my chair.  When I didn't cry...they knew I was a keeper! ha!
Ok, this is the last Halloween Post...I PROMISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment