Tuesday, August 16, 2011

36 Weeks-Update On Us

Baby's size? About 18 1/2 Inches and 6 lbs (according to BabyCenter.com)

Weight Gain? Don't really want to know so I don't ask.  It's a "don't ask, don't tell" policy!

Maternity clothes? Still a few non-maternity pieces...but pretty much anything that fits!

Sleep? A few hours a night. I am getting about 3 less hours a night than I normally do...but according to my husband, that is what the average adult gets anyway.

Foods I am loving? I am pretty good with most foods these days.  Since it is so hot out, I want cold fruit, cold veggies, and cold ice cream! 

Song of the Moment: Moves Like Jager by Maroon 5

Symptoms? Overall, a little discomfort...but I can make it through the work day feeling pretty good...so no complaints here!  I still think my morning sickness phase was worse than this.

Best moment these last 2 weeks?  Feeling a sense of accomplishment: stuff at work, packing my hospital bag, and doing all the baby laundry. There are still a few things to be done around the house...but I am feeling better about her unexpected arrival.

What I'm looking forward to? Josh building me book shelves and umm and the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills season 2 premier.  ok, not really...but yes, really.  I am at that stage where I am just kind of in limbo waiting on her arrival...so my shows are getting me through each day! :)

{another fabulous camera phone photo}
36 Weeks = 28 Days To Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment