Tuesday, August 2, 2011

34 Weeks-Update on Us

Update on Us-34 Weeks
Only 6 Weeks/42 Days To Go!


Baby's size? About 18 Inches and 4 3/4 lbs (according to BabyCenter.com)

Weight Gain? The nurse doesn't tell me and I don't look or ask at the doctor. Ignorance is bliss! Plus, I figure if my weight is an issue...they will tell me! :)

Maternity clothes? Anything that fits!

Sleep? Not a chance! :)  Actually, I am getting sleep...it's a bit restless, but I am still getting at least 6 hours.  Every night varies!

Foods I am loving? Been craving Ice Cream!  The other day I went to Publix to only buy ice cream. I am a walking stereotype!  The only thing missing...pickles!
Song of the Moment: Lighters by Bruno Mars featuring Eminem

Symptoms? Breathing is a little hard, my back is sore in some spots, and my legs are acting up.  This is something I had no idea happened to preggars women.  But I will say, 80% of the day I am feeling pretty good.  I can't complain!

Best moment these last 2 weeks?  Training a girl at work to do part of my job...and her taking it on successfully!  Work is something that has been on my mind--leaving and making sure my position is covered--and it is good to know I have trustworthy people handling my stuff while I am away.  I just hope she doesn't do it better than me...I need my job when I come back. ;)  Also, Josh's work shower and family shower in West, TN were wonderful!  More on those to come!!

What I'm looking forward to? Finishing training people at work and Josh building me book shelves!
(one day I will start using my real camera)

No comments:

Post a Comment