Friday, June 20, 2014

Father's Day-2014

Happy Father's Day Josh!
Following in Daddy's footsteps, literally.


Donuts with Dad at School. I love the artwork she made.
(it was also pajama day)

Eli helped me make a gift for daddy that had all the kids hands and feet.
Mason and Harper took the dads out on a boat ride



it was also Eli's first time on the boat.








Happy Father's Day to these guys!


Father's Day afternoon, we ventured over to Hoppy and Seesaw's house (Larry & Janis)
I love the hats!
Boppy, Paw paw, and Uncle Rudy
Boppy, Dad, Gatlin and Houston
My husband, My father, My grandfather, and My Sons.
Love.


Boppy is the only living great grandfather the boys have.
This is Mr. Gatlin holding baby Gatlin.
Eli got her "host dad" one of his favorites for Father's day!
She is so sweet!
Harper got daddy a card (she picked out by herself), the canvas, and a pool game. 
Then, I asked Harper a few questions about her daddy.
1) My daddy's name is Josh
2) He is   years old 4 and weights 8 lbs.
3) His favorite food is Salad
4) My daddy is really good at playing with me.
5) He loves to read stories.
6) My favorite thing(s) to do with my dad is swing.
7) I'm just like my  dad because I'm a bad boy.
8) What I love most about my daddy is because he loves me so much.
9) It makes dad happy when I listen.
Her answers were perfect!
Happy Father's Day to the best daddy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment