Sunday, June 22, 2014

A Day In the Life of 3 Month Old Twins - Gatlin & Houston

June 21, 2014
A Day in the life of 3M old Twins
Saturday Morning
6:35am- Harper comes into our bed and we get her to go back to sleep for a while.
8:13 am-Houston starts stirring and I warm the bottles. 
8:16 am - I change Houston's diaper
8:18 am- I change Gatlin's Diaper
8:20 am-I get the bottles and begin feeding the boys in the rock n play
8:35 am- They finish eating and I burp Houston
8:37 am- I burp Gatlin and rock houston with my foot
8:44 am - they fall asleep and I put them in the crib
8:45 am - i get back in bed with Josh and Harper - seems unusual that she is still sleeping. I guess b/c we had a late night the night before, we are all still tired. 
8:55 am - we attempt to get out of bed
9:00 am-Houston fusses and I give him a pacifier.
9:03 am - check on Houston again while Gatlin is sound asleep.
9:10 am - take Harper to the potty and realize she feels warm.  I take her temperature and she has a 102.5.  
9:15 am - we get her some medicine and get back in bed.  I do some work on the computer and she watches a movie.  
9:30 am - Josh makes breakfast (pancakes and bacon) and Harper decides she only wants gold fish.
10:00 am Eli, Harper, and I head to the grocery store and I realize she may have a UTI.  We call the doctor and they squeeze us in.  We find out she doesn't have UTI or Strep. We think she may have Hand, Foot, and Mouth.  A kid in her class had it earlier in the week. 
We get back in bed for most of the day and I stop recording the day in the life.  Josh keeps the boys and I keep harper...we try to keep them separated as much as we can.

I can tell you at this point,the boys sleep about 7-8 hours at night and drink 4 oz of formula or breast milk every 2 1/2 -3 hours.  

No comments:

Post a Comment