Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine's Day Festivities

Happy Valentine's Day!
Harper got a surprise visitor before headed off to school.
Paw paw surprised us both. 

When we got to school, this was the first day Harper did not cry/climb my body to keep me from leaving.
She literally turned, looked at me, and said "bye bye Momma".
Big milestone! 
That afternoon, her class had a Valentine's Party with food and valentine's. Here is Harper hugging her buddy Layla. 
These girls are so cute...but such a handful!  There is a lot of personality between the two of them. 
Harper finished her food and was ready to hand out her Valentines. 



After the Valentine's, I was able to capture a few pictures of Harper and her friends.
She prays for them every night, so I was glad to get a few shots of them.
Blair, Ava, Layla, and Harper
I even got a great shot with Ms. Candi!

After the party, we took our friend Ava home (in the new mini-van) b/c her mom (my friend from work), just had a baby.  I was so happy to be able to help and Harper was thrilled to have Ava in the car!

That night, Josh and I had a romantic dinner...with the Hicklens!
We wouldn't have had it any other way. 
Neither would the girls. 




These girls love each other and that makes me so happy!
We have never been big celebrators of Valentine's day...so doing a family party was perfect!
What better way to spend than with our loved ones and friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment