Monday, December 3, 2012

Christmas Fail

Christmas Fail #1
Putting up Harper's her tree in her room.
This year, I thought I should maybe put it on a table...bad idea.
All she wanted to do was play with the "balls" on her tree.
Literally about 3 minutes after the tree was up, this one pulled it down.
Now, we have it on the floor, with no ornaments, and it only half lights up.

Christmas Fail #2
Meeting Santa.
How sad is this face?!?! Of course, Harper was all happy at the mall...even near Santa.
But as soon as I set her down, she was not having it.
We are at the height of her "separation anxiety"...but b/c she loves all people, I was kind of surprised by her reaction.  Oh well, it's tradition, right?!?
As soon as I scooped her back up, she was fine and waving by to Santa.

Oh, and we now own that Christmas bear.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment