Thursday, November 3, 2011

Big Girl

We have a big girl on our hands.  We aren't sure her exact measurements (we will find out when she is 2 months), but we can tell she is growing.  She has been out of her newborn clothes for almost a month now...and even a few 3 month onesies.  People always ask how old she is and are shocked when I tell them. 
Last weekend, I decided we should test out her bumbo and see how she would do.  For her first attempt...I would say she did a pretty good job of holding up her head!  Here she is at 5 1/2 weeks.



1 comment:

  1. You know I love me a big and healthy baby. Gav was in 3-6 months clothing by 2 months. He was a plump little thing, especially for a breastfed baby. He was very tall though. Looks like Harper is too. She is adorable. You guys must be so very proud of her! I love the sleep n play outfit too. So cute and cozy.

    ReplyDelete