Friday, May 1, 2015

Take Your Daughter to Work Day

Yesterday, Harper got sick at school.  After a few hours of being sick and a good night sleep, Harper seemed 90% herself.  Since she got sick at school, the rule is 24-hours vomit or fever free before you can return.  Josh and I were so busy, we didn't feel we could take off work.  We also didn't want to leave Harper around the boys all day...so I decided to take her with me to work. 
I loaded up the snacks, DVD player, coloring book, blanket, and cot, and we headed to one job site in Mt. Juliet.  We stopped by Target for supplies for a model home opening. 
I had a conference all in a model home while Harper explored outside and...



took a few selfies.  these make me laugh.
After the call, we hit up Salsarita's for lunch.  
We moved on to the next model home in Lebanon.
Harper sat outside and colored while I prepped for a model home grand opening. 
After that model home, we made the drive back to the main office  in Franklin.  I was hoping Harper would fall asleep in the car. I had no such luck.
So, I unloaded the cot and made a cozy area for her behind my desk.
Harper was not in the mood to sleep, so she put a cord on her head and started dancing. 


I had another conference call and did about 2 more hours of work. Harper was really good all day.  She listened, helped, and entertained herself when I could not.  We had a fun day and it was great for both of us...
She passed out on the car ride home.
What a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment