Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Houston & Gatlin's 1st Birthday!

One Year. 
We have made it a year!
Thinking back over the last year, I am filled with all kinds of emotions. There are several words to describer the last year:
Survival. Love. Laughter. Tears. Appreciation. Trust. Learning. God. Kids. Did I say survival?
This past year has been the hardest and most amazing year of my life!
Our family almost doubled and I wouldn't change a thing.
My little 4 lb. babies are now flourishing 19 and 20 pound boys!
My dear little boyfriends,
happy first birthday!
WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
{St. Patrick's Day Babies}


Cinnamon Rolls for breakfast - a birthday tradition.

they LOVED them






So did Mally.
Family Selfie.
Kiddo bath before our fun day!
Morning nap. Sweet sleeping angels!
Aubrie, Sloan, and Eli joined us for a trip to the zoo.





{Kangaroos}













Another birthday tradition, sweet Cece's when you turn 1!
bring on the dairy.

they also loved it!




What a fun day! Happy Birthday Buddies!
{naps on their first day of life and first birthday...what a difference a year makes}
Before bed, the boys played with a few new toys.


No comments:

Post a Comment