Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Gatlin & Houston are 1!

My Babies Are 1!
Man, what a year.  As I sit here and type, I think back on the biggest blessing and hardest year of my life.  Twins.  Two babies at one time.  Premies.  A toddler that loves to LOVE on her brothers. A traveling Husband. a Full time job.  An Au Pair. WHAT A YEAR!
Our family went from 3 to 6 (including our Au Pair, Eli).  We have struggled, laughed, cried, freaked out, loved, and enjoyed this last year like crazy. 
Two babies at one time is not easy.  It was hard. But man, I would not change it for the world!
Gatlin and Houston have been such a huge blessing to our family.
Houston-my second born. My "middle" child. You are funny, flirty, and a bit dramatic. You remind me of your sister.  You smile so big!  
Gatlin-my baby. You love to cuddle, smile with your eyes, and show off your teeth.  You are a bit quieter than your brother, but sweet in your own way.  You start to doing developmental milestones first, but Houston is right behind you.
To my boys: you have made me stronger, more faithful, patient, and filled my heart with more love than I could ever image. 
Happy Birthday!








No comments:

Post a Comment