Sunday, February 15, 2015

Valentine's week!

We had a big week for Valentine's in our house.
Harper wore "hearts" everyday to school...even on cowboy day!
Friday before Valentine's Day, she handed out her Valentine's and had a class party.





(i wish she would look at the camera)

She was excited to see herself on the screen! 
After the party, she was a wild-surgary-mess at my office. 

but she had a great time.

The next morning was valentine's day!
we celebrated with some chocolates, frozen matching game, and socks! 


we had heart shaped pancakes and headed off to dance. 
Later, I dressed up my Valentine's in red and they were ready for the day!




I hosted a baby shower for my dear friend page...check out her amazing cake from HomeStyle Bakery! I love them and their cakes!
That night, a group of 10 of us went to dinner (all the hosts and husbands from the shower).  Never got a picture with my real date...just Paige. 
We had a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment