Friday, July 18, 2014

Our Life: Month 3-4 for Gatlin & Houston

In the last month, I have started back to work, the boys have really grown, Harper got hand, foot, & mouth, we have played outside, and had lots of visitors. 
Here are some pictures that captured the last month for us. 
A pedicure and princess dress seemed to make her feel better when she was sick.
the boys transitioned from the Miracle Blanket & Rock N Plays to sleep sacks and cribs.
Sweet Harper always made her way into our bed when she was sick. 
these two are like twins...matching outfits brushing their teeth.
Goof!
Sweet Gatlin in my arms while I did some work from home. I have been super busy adjusting back to work.
Harper decided she needed to pump some milk for her buddies. 
I love this girl...she is so sweet!
Sweet boys napping in the crib. 
it's peanut butter jelly time!
Daddy/Daughter Date!
More Peanut butter and jelly!
(Houston on the left and Gatlin on the right)
Harper LOVES being a big sister!
She also loves using their stuff.
Cool dues in their new shades!
Harper modeling the cotton candy I made for her at a work event.
Character day at School. She chose Sofia the First.
On the playground at Harper's School.
I was on the news for a private group I started on facebook.
Here i am with Samantha Fisher from WKRN News 2 and two of my friends from high school.
Aunt Paige came to visit and lend a helping hand!
She sure knows how to rock a baby bjorn!
with my handsome Gatlin
With my handsome Houston
Paige and I got to catch up with a dear friend, Jenn. I'm like Oprah..
You get a kid! You get a Kid! You get a Kid!
rocking the birthday party circuit.
More help from Paige.
Sweet boy...life with a big sister! 
Snuggles from Houston
Jordan came to town and got to meet the boys too!
Here she is with Houston.  Look at that big smile!
More fun at my work event.
It was a fun and busy month!

No comments:

Post a Comment