Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Harper Says

At bedtime, I will either read Harper two stories, or we read one book and tell a story.  I usually tell her a story and then she will tell one to me.  


The other night, I told her the following story (or something like it):

"Once upon a time, there was a Princess named Harper.  She had a little brother, Prince Gatlin (he was helping me put Harper to bed).  One day, Prince Gatlin snuck into the pantry and ate all the cookies.  He got really sick.  So he went to Princess Harper for help.  She kissed him on the head and tucked him into Bed. After he woke up, Prince Gatlin felt much better.  That is when Princess Harper decided to tell her mommy and daddy...so they would buy her more cookies.  And they all lived Happily Ever After."

After I told my story, this is the story Harper told me (sorry it's shaky, I had a baby in my arms)

No comments:

Post a Comment