Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day Celebration

I am so blessed to have 3 little humans that call me mom.  This year my reasons to celebrate multiplied.  Josh surprised a full nights sleep!  It was a nice attempt, but while he was feeding the twins, Harper woke up.  I still got up in the night...but I did get more sleep than usual.  My mother's day celebrations started on Friday morning with "muffins for mom" at Harper's school.  I wasn't sure if I was going to make to school that early. It was our first "muffins for mom" and I decided I should go.  I loaded up all 3 kids and we were at Harper's school by 8 am.
 
She was so excited I was there. When I was picking out my muffin, she got my present from her teacher.  She ran over and yelled "Happy Mother's Day Mom!". My eyes watered. 


We had our muffins and I stayed for few more minutes to watch her with her friends.  I couldn't stay long b/c the boys needed to eat, but it was totally worth the time I was there. 


Saturday, we hung out as a family and at some point I ended up with all 3 kids in my lap.  I love them so much. I am so blessed that these three are the reason I am a mother.

On Sunday, we went to lunch with my mother, grandmother, and aunt. 








After a great lunch, we headed back home for naps and snuggles.


We had such an amazing weekend! 

Saturday night, Josh asked Harper these questions.  Here are her answers:
My mom is 1 years old. (she said mom is 1 and I am 2)
She likes to feed my buddies.
The best thing she cooks is cereal.
Her favorite food is mashed potatoes.
Her favorite thing to do to relax is cough and go potty.
We like to play buttons together.
She is really good at kissing.
I LOVE THIS GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment