Thursday, March 20, 2014

Harper meets Gatlin and Houston

Because Harper had been sick, she was finally able to visit us on Thursday (3/20).  This was the longest I have been away from her, and we were all excited for our reunion.
This video makes me smile and tear up everytime I see it.
Now for meeting her brothers...
She walked in the room and said "what's those?"

All she wanted to do was hug and kiss them.  We had to pull her back a little b/c she had been sick for several days.  

This sweet face makes me happy. 



Harper also loved her cupcake that her brothers (aka homestyle bakery) gave her.
After she met them (about 2 minutes), she moved on to me. I was fine with that. She climbed up in my bed and asked all kinds of questions:
This your doctor bed momma?
This your doctor TV?
This your doctor room?
  
Both grandmothers, Bossy and Nana.
Loving on Daddy
Our sweet nurse Kayla gave Harper her own hospital bracelet that said "Big Sister Harper". I thought it was so sweet...and it was perfect b/c she had just asked about my hospital bands and noticed the ones on her brothers. 


First photo as a family of 5.

What an amazing today to have my whole family together for the first time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment