Monday, December 2, 2013

Photo with Santa-Year 3


This year I wasn't sure how Harper would react to Santa.  I picked her up from school and we headed over to the mall.  Santa was on his break...so we had to kill a little time.  We went and got a smoothie and really talked up Santa.  When he finally arrived, Harper was excited to see him...from far away.  As we got closer, she started to cry.  Since she loves shoes, I pointed out Santa's boots, and that calmed her down a little.  She sat in Santa's lap and cried a little...but we eventually got this shot.  

Sweet girl.  As soon as I pulled her from Santa's lap, she was smiling again. Then, she kept saying, "I saw Santa".  In her mind, she thinks she smiled a huge smile for him! :)


Santa 2011, 2012, and 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment