Monday, December 16, 2013

Birthday celebrations


Josh and I have December birthdays.  This year, each of our birthdays happened to fall on the day of our Christmas parties at work.  Thursday, December 5th, Bossy and Pawpaw took us to dinner to celebrate.
I didn't get a group picture, but I did get a good one of Harper enjoying the ice cream.





The next day, Josh came through with my traditional birthday breakfast, Cinnamon Rolls. We have been doing the Cinnamon Rolls in my family for as long as I can remember.  He and Harper brought me breakfast in bed ... just before work.
Harper told me she was going to "sit by mommy" at eat hers.
That night, Bossy picked up Harper and Josh and I headed downtown to the Hutton Hotel for my company Christmas party. 

We felt the boys needed to be represented in this picture!
The following week, we celebrated with Josh...yes, I am 8 days older. 
Harper spent the weekend with Grandmother, Memaw, Nana and the Gov. This was a quick pic before she departed. I surprised Josh with his present...and he was pumped.  
Beats Solo by Dre.  They are headphones that block out noise.  He was so excited about them that he was almost late to his Christmas party.  

We had a great time celebrating Josh at his Christmas party.  The next day, his family came over for a little birthday lunch.  
32 is not the most thrilling birthday in the world, but we enjoyed ourselves.
Happy Birthday to Us!




No comments:

Post a Comment