Monday, August 19, 2013

Harper this Past Month (22-23 months)

 Another month, another post.  i can't believe this is my last "Monthly Update" for Harper (starting at 2, we will do random updates).  We have spent the last month different places every week and spending time outside.  No major change...just growing and talking more everyday. 

Some of Harper's Favorite Phrases:
"whats her name?"
"Bless You Momma"
"I want Ice Cream"

Here are some pictures that sum up our month:
so impressed with her talents
More time on the water



Had a water break after taking pup pup on a walk.

Before school starts, Harper spent two weeks with Kim, Audrey, and Mary Whitley. Those girls had so much fun...especially when they got to play dress-up. 

We Built a Fort 

we took a trip to the beach
you got new cowgirl boots and love them! 

You are growing and amazing us more and more everyday.  I realize I end these post almost the same way every time.  You are so big, beautiful, smart, and we love watching you grow.  I cannot believe that you will be 2 in one month. Best 23 months of my life!  We love you Harper!

No comments:

Post a Comment