Friday, May 25, 2012

Florida-Our last day at the beach


Our last day on the beach was so bitter sweet.  We had been looking forward to our vacation for so long...and all of the sudden, it was over!
We made the most of it with a fun day in the ocean and dinner at Red Bar. 








video of Harper in the water
ignore my loud/annoying voice
Harper was so easy going in the water.  
She introduced a whole different side of a "beach vacation" to Josh.
They had so much fun together! 


Big smiles all around!
Video: Harper loving on her daddy
Dinner at Red Bar





Last beach sighting before hitting to road bright and early the next morning.

Driving over the bridge and saying good bye to our wonderful vacation!
Thank you so much Lowe family for sharing your vacation with us!
WE HAD A BLAST!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Are you kidding me! Thank you! We had such a great time. i swear I have told everyone I have come in contact with in the past week how fun it was. I knoe Josh is already making summer beach plans for his side of the fam next year so we can take next summer off but I am all about Meadows/Lowe beach Trip 2014:)

    ReplyDelete