Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Harper on Etsy

Before Harper was born, I ordered the monthly onesie stickers from Baby Smiles Boutique on Etsy.  I thought they were super cute and affordable!  I also figured it would be a great way to capture her monthly updates!!

 A few days ago, I posted my feedback for the seller and attached a picture.  Well, to my surprise, I got an email (on my birthday) saying she had posted the picture on her site!
 I wasn't sure when I would kick off her modeling career...so I guess now is as good of a time as any.
JUST KIDDING!

She is pretty cute though, right?!?!?!
Check out her website...they have so many options for babies!!

(not being paid by babysmilesboutique for this post, just love their product and H on the website)

1 comment:

  1. She's a "natural"!! She just takes after her parents!! Lot's of personality! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete