Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Maternity Photo Shoot

My sister, Aubrie, and Kim were kind enough to come over one night when Josh was out of town to help me do a few "Maternity" photos.  Josh didn't seem to really care to have a full on photo session...so I figured I would surprise him with some pictures.  Here are a handful of the pics!
I kind of feel like I am having a "senior picture" moment b/c I am alone in them...and by a tree!
{Our Backyard}


{Looking Out the Nursery Window}
 {With our first baby}
{A Little Package On The Way}


{**WARNING** Belly Shot--Actual Skin}

I saw a picture similar to this online and thought it was really cool! 
Don't Judge The Belly!

I gave a few photo's to Josh for Father's day and he was really surprised...and genuinely seemed to like them...maybe b/c he didn't have to do it?!?!

29 Weeks Today!

THANK YOU AUBRIE AND KIM FOR ALL YOUR HELP!

6 comments:

  1. These are just beautiful!!! I really love the one looking out the baby's window. So precious!Please make sure that Grandmother and I get a copy. The little yellow shoes are a nice touch too!! Great job ladies! I loved all the shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And by the way the belly is beautiful!!!!!
    Love You!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot belly ;) Excited to finally see them all. They look fabu!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! She definitely brings out the best in you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful!! I also like the one where you're looking out the nursery window. So pretty.

    ReplyDelete