Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Pop Goes the Weasel

Ok, maybe not weasel...but pop goes the baby!  I am officially looking pregnant.  In some clothes, I still have that "does she have a beer gut" look...but in most, a baby bump.
(sorry the quality is not great)

Yesterday we had our 16 week appointment and everything looked good.  The doctor wanted to hear the heart beat before we left the office.  She tried for probably about a minute and couldn't find it.  She kept saying we had a shy baby and finally decided we needed an ultrasound. 
I wasn't really worried...but bad thoughts do tend to creep in.
She got the ultrasound up and running, and everything looked great.  We got to see our little baby for the 3rd time!  She checked to see legs, arms, brain...and all is well!
PRAISE THE LORD!
After we walked out, Josh said, "I don't think our baby is shy.  I think our baby likes to take pictures".
I was dying.  A shy baby?  Us?  I don't think so.
I think it just wanted to be on the big screen!

3 comments:

  1. You're SO CUTE!!!! Love it! Can't wait for our babies to be best friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for the baby bump! Keep the belly pics coming. I love watching baby bumps grow! So much fun to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your baby shy??? Not a chance!!!

    ReplyDelete