Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Dozen...

...weeks that is.  We have made to the 12th week!  It is amazing for me to read about everything that has gone on inside my body since conception.  I find myself thinking about how God is truly incredible and without Him, this could not be possible.  It is surreal to think another human is growing inside of me.  I know many of you have experienced this before...but until it's your own body, you just don't quite get it!  Truly a MIRACLE!

We had our 12 week appointment last Friday, and everything looks great.  We got to see our little baby and hear the heartbeat for the first time.  Such an amazing sound.  Here are two pictures from the appointment.  Sorry for the quality. These were taken with my camera phone.
This is the right profile. I have done an artistic interpretation below for those of you  having trouble seeing the baby. 
My moms friend and brother-in-law both said our baby looks like it has Elvis hair, so we have decided to call it Elvis...for now.  I don't know why I gave my baby a wing instead of arm. Just go with it.
Drama baby---this is my child for sure!  
Headaches already? Let's hope not!
We are excited that we can finally shout from the roof tops that we are expecting a child! 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. WE LOVE BABY MEADOWS!!!!

    Sissy, Patrick, and Audrey :)

    ReplyDelete