Friday, August 4, 2017

First Visit from the Tooth Fairy

A few weeks ago, Harper's big tooth started growing in behind her baby teeth.  This fun/freaky growth is called "Shark Teeth".  Apparently it's pretty common.  Anyway, her tooth was slowly getting more and more loose.  I finally got the courage to try and pull it myself b/c I was worried she would lose it at school and then literally lose it at school.  I tried last night...and nothing.  This morning, I told Harper to go to the bathroom and get dressed for school.  She came running out with her tooth in her hand! I couldn't believe it!  We officially have our first tooth lost and a visit from the tooth fairy! 
Showing Gatlin



That night, as she was getting ready to put it in the Tooth Fairy pillow, she got sad having to say goodbye to her tooth.


But the next morning she was pretty excited for her $1!


No comments:

Post a Comment