Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Kindergarten Sneak-A-Peak

Last Thursday, I got to take Harper to her kindergarten sneak-a-peak.  We met at a local church, hopped on the school bus (happened to get our neighborhood driver) and then drove to the elementary school. We were introduced to the kindergarten teachers, toured the school, and went into the cafeteria line to he a cookie! I may have had to hold back the tears twice.  I loved watching a timid little girl walk in squeezing my hand and walking out with her girlfriends! It really was so cute! Harper sat down next to a girl that just happens to live in our neighborhood. Her name is Katie and they hit it off right away. We even saw Katie the next day in the neighborhood and they hugged so hard and said I love you! Sweet friends. We also ran into old friends...a former classmate at daycare and a friend from church.  I know she felt so much better once she saw familiar faces.  It was a great day! 
{Kindergarten Registrartion in March} 
               

No comments:

Post a Comment