Monday, February 29, 2016

Gatlin & Houston's First Hair Cut

Well this is a first!
The boys got their first official haircut before their big sister.
I was off work for president's day and thought it might be time for a little trim. 
I had been keeping it off their ears and necks, but figured it was time for an expert.
After googling pictures of toddler boys to see what "style" we might like best...they basically told me a trim was the best option for their hair type. Well ok, a trim it is! 
I took them to Snip-It's and the boys were able to get their hair cut at the same time.
They also got their first sucker!
Gatlin was not really having it. 
Houston was a champ.
{Gatlin}
{Gatlin}
{Gatlin}
{Gatlin}
{Houston}
{Houston}
{Gatlin}
Both!
{Gatlin}
{Gatlin}
{Houston}
{Gatlin}
{Gatlin}
{Houston}
{Houston}
{Houston}
{Houston}
{Gatlin}
My very handsome little boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment