Wednesday, December 9, 2015

My Work Christmas Party

This past weekend, we attending my work Christmas Party at the Omni Nashville.
The kids were with grand parents and we headed downtown for a fun night!
Since I help plan our events, I was upgraded to a suite upon arrival. 


We were pumped at our amazing views!
We were also delivered a bottle a wine and small platter. 
Josh put on his Christmas best and was the hit of the party!






We had a blast at the dinner and managed to drag our old selves out to Broadway!


Josh was even invited on Stage b/c of his epic suit!

All the ladies wanted to take pictures with him. 
It was comical!
The next day, we were able to see some of the Downtown Nashville Christmas Parade before enjoying brunch at Kitchen Notes!
I was pumped to finally try the biscuit bar! 

Overall, we had a wonderful time!

No comments:

Post a Comment